Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @nytimes: Exclusive: The New York Times obtained intercepted calls made by Russian soldiers in Ukraine, including damning accounts of th… 2 hours ago
- Riteņbraucēji un Krievijas robeža sandraveinberga.com/2022/09/29/rit… 2 hours ago
- RT @USEmbassyRiga: The 🇺🇸 #HIMARS deployment continued today with live-fire exercises in 🇱🇻Liepāja! The deployment is part of the Latvian N… 19 hours ago
- RT @Sandbagger_01: "We just love diving near underwater gas pipelines. Nord Stream 1 and 2 are famous". https://t.co/Ix4g4BJsUM 1 day ago
- RT @charliekreuz: How it started/How it’s going https://t.co/MUxu9NDDg5 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading