Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @sajidjavid: UKHSA have confirmed 11 new cases of Monkeypox in the UK. This morning I updated G7 Health Ministers on what we know so f… 1 hour ago
- RT @vonderleyen: 🇺🇦 Today I celebrate the vibrant and rich Ukrainian culture by wearing a Vyshyvanka. Every 3rd Thursday of May, people w… 7 hours ago
- Sports - politiskās propagandas svira Putina impērijā klik.tvnet.lv/7525809/sports… 7 hours ago
- Erdogan wants to be seen as 'protector of Turkey's pride' in NATO block. Turkey's threat of vetoing Sweden's and Fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @cafreeland: My best wishes to all Ukrainian-Canadians, Ukrainians, and everyone celebrating #VyshyvankaDay and Ukrainian heritage aroun… 8 hours ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading