Translation Services in the Nordics
Sandra VeinbergTweets by sandraveinberga
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Media as a Specific Technology of Culture. The Digital Field is Already Here.
The 10th International Conference Exploring Culture: Consumption, Organization and Communication May 17-18, 2012 Vilnius University Conference_proceedings_2012.05.12-Kaunas Sandra Veinberg: Media as a Specific Technology of Culture. The Digital Field is Already Here. The 10th International Conference Exploring Culture: Consumption, Organization and … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Culture, Journalism, Journalistik, Mass communication, Mass Media, Media, Media research Media forskning, Nordic media research, Press, Scandinavia, Sverige, Technology Tagged Algonet, audio-visual media Sweden, audiovisual language Sweden, communication, culture, Digital Field, Internet, journalistic, Kaunas Conference 2012, Language, linguistic level, literary field, Marshall McLuhan, media, Media research, non-English language, population in Europe, reading, Reading skills, Sweden, Swedish children, technology, TV and video, visual codes, watching video, written culture Leave a comment