Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @edwardlucas: If Britain wants fresh ideas, look to Finland thetimes.co.uk/article/cca911… 1 hour ago
- Divi demokrātijas draudi – diktatūras un Facebook klik.tvnet.lv/7368936/divi-d… 1 hour ago
- Krista Audere from Latvia wins prestigious Eric Ericson Award news.cision.com/berwaldhallen/… via @cision 16 hours ago
- RT @janeyellene: Leo the lion recording his intro for MGM pictures in 1928 https://t.co/NBPKihbnXV 23 hours ago
- https://t.co/ZF2BvmODSL 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: Oliver Stone
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading