Translation Services in the Nordics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
- Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe
- Digital Native’s Attitude towards News Sources
Monthly Archives: January 2014
BNN, January 14, 2014 ‘2014 is the year of elections for Latvia and European Parliament. Latvia’s pre-election scene often offers a wide variety of absurd and populist political groups. Oligarchs also often come to visit,’ – writes journalist and media … Continue reading
The Analysis of Government’s Communications and Public Engagement’s Socio-Political Effects during the Financial Crisis in Latvia (2008 – 2011)
ASIAN JOURNAL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL STUDIES (ISSN: 2321 – 2799) Sandra Veinberg Full text: 523-3143-1-PB Abstract The Baltic States have been amongst the worst hit by the global financial crisis. The most serious situation was experienced in Latvia. The … Continue reading