Translation Services in the Nordics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
- Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe
- Digital Native’s Attitude towards News Sources
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Sandra Veinberg | Guangchao Charles Feng (Reviewing Editor) Article: 1368110 | Received 24 May 2017, Accepted 08 Aug 2017, Accepted author version posted online: 21 Aug 2017, Published online: 18 Sep 2017 Source: Cogent Social Sciences, Volume 3, 2017 – Issue 1 Pdf file: The … Continue reading