Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @DalaiLama: I offer my condolences to those families who have lost loved ones and pray for all those affected by the devastating earthqu… 9 hours ago
- „Brāļu bataljons“ jeb ukraiņu partizāni krievu aizmugurē sandraveinberga.com/2023/02/07/bra… 10 hours ago
- RT @saintjavelin: The price Ukraine pays for freedom. https://t.co/GzxPk7Soft 18 hours ago
- "Dožģ TV" Latvijas durvis aizveram, bet Kremļa oligarham – atveram? klik.tvnet.lv/7706839/dozg-t… 18 hours ago
- RT @RALee85: "Moscow and Tehran are moving ahead with plans to build a new factory in Russia that could make at least 6,000 Iranian-designe… 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading