Translation Services in the Nordics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
- Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe
- Digital Native’s Attitude towards News Sources
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Most Dominated Problems of Mass Media Dialogism in National Dailies during the Trial Process of Wikileaks Grounder Julian Assange
Sandra Veinberg: Most Dominated Problems of Mass Media Dialogism in National Dailies during the Trial Process of Wikileaks Grounder Julian Assange International Journal of Social Science Studies Vol. 2, No. 2; April 2014 ISSN 2324-8033 E-ISSN 2324-8041 Published by Redfame … Continue reading