Translation Services in the Nordics
- Vilni gaidot https://t.co/TvI3Ck8iZd 17 hours ago
- https://t.co/8sh075H12S 18 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Swedish climate activist @GretaThunberg said U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's comments that she should study economics… 20 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: China coronavirus outbreak: Death toll hits 26 as authorities race to lock down cities in bid to contain virus https://t.co/DE… 20 hours ago
- Jā, šie spriedumi pieràda, ka minētie ļaudis savu misiju nesaprot. Šis nav pirmais neprofesionālais viņu slēdziens. Žēl. 22 hours ago
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
- Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe
- Digital Native’s Attitude towards News Sources
Tag Archives: audio-visual culture
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading