Translation Services in the Nordics
- Swedish police have received 15 witness-accounts from Ukrainians who wanted to share details of possible war crimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Kremļa specoperācija UkraināUkrai turpināsies sandraveinberga.com/2022/07/06/kre… 6 hours ago
- RT @apmassaro3: Give Ukraine all the weapons 22 hours ago
- RT @DavisVilums: Kas ir jūsu pirmā doma redzot kā lietuvieši nojauc okupekļus? 22 hours ago
- @herbert03294981 @liepajalv @GunarsAnsins Manā dzīvē tā notiek pirmo reizi kad klients saņem skaņu ieraksta laiku,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: Assange
Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
The method of literary text analysis, which was proposed by Mikhail Bakhtin, can alsobe used for media content analysis and helps compare and scientifically analyze media narratives on the same topic in different media, languages and countries. Often quoted explanations … Continue reading
„The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
The Visualisation of News Reports (A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries): Myths, Identities and Culture Business Meets Art: Beyond the Traditional Approach to Education, management and Business. (2016). RISEBA. ISBN 978-9984-705-32-3 Sandra Veinberg … Continue reading