Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @Eurovision: The American Song Contest dates are set! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ⭐️ Premiere: Monday 21 March 🌟 Grand Finale: Monday 9 May Find out more… 10 hours ago
- RT @visegrad24: The data on GDP PPP per capita has been published. The Visegrad states continue their rise on the list. It’s worth noting… 12 hours ago
- Vai mums noder skoloti cilvēki? klik.tvnet.lv/7436095/vai-mu… 12 hours ago
- RT @olgatokariuk: Dear international media, when covering 🇺🇦, please remember, Ukrainians are not pawns in a geopolitical game. We are real… 3 days ago
- How #ABBA’s 2022 virtual concerts could change the face of live music Will this exciting #digital #technology allo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: examination of news consumption.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811114001647 Sandra Veinberg, International School of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising Management, Senior Researcher at Liepāja University, Institute of Management Sciences, Latvia. Abstract This paper examines how digital natives seek out current information in the media. … Continue reading