Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @McFaul: Remember all the crazy talk out of Moscow warning of their mighty responses to Finland & Sweden joining NATO? And now that it’s… 6 hours ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Military control of Gotland would threaten not only Sweden, but Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania on.ft.com/3R1Z78J 6 hours ago
- RT @karakuda360: Singing the Bees karakuda.net/singing-the-be… 10 hours ago
- Krievija atsāk uzbrukumus Odesai sandraveinberga.com/2022/07/01/kri… 10 hours ago
- RT @anneapplebaum: A third of Americans aren't sure who won the 2020 election. A fifth of Americans support the January 6 attempted coup. T… 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: examination of news consumption.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811114001647 Sandra Veinberg, International School of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising Management, Senior Researcher at Liepāja University, Institute of Management Sciences, Latvia. Abstract This paper examines how digital natives seek out current information in the media. … Continue reading