Translation Services in the Nordics
- Today can be the year's hottest day, weather service says. It can be up to 34 degrees. Ready to surf. https://t.co/vq2lXLr7Mv 13 hours ago
- @VeikoSpolitis @elisabethbraw Just so, definitely. I agree. 20 hours ago
- RT @MarkkuPeltonen: Correction to my vaccination bargraph, Denmark had too low numbers. My bad. Here is the correct graph. Korjaus tähän k… 1 day ago
- @brivdienis Nejēdzīgs saraksts. Sāku noskaidrot vai nosauktie patiešām uzvedas nejēdzīgi 2 days ago
- The Streisand effect ? Dolce&Gabbana apologizes. youtu.be/7Ih62lTKicg via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: examination of news consumption.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811114001647 Sandra Veinberg, International School of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising Management, Senior Researcher at Liepāja University, Institute of Management Sciences, Latvia. Abstract This paper examines how digital natives seek out current information in the media. … Continue reading