Translation Services in the Nordics
- RT @Gerashchenko_en: "We won't give up!" 📹-kapishon4ik2352 https://t.co/decHCIMSMd 11 hours ago
- RT @andersostlund: Ukrainians have a great sense of dark humor. 18 hours ago
- RT @RKacinskas: Today's the 90th anniv of the #Holodomor is a reminder that due to Russia's restriction of Ukraine's grain exports, #famine… 18 hours ago
- Impērijas tēlošana turpinās sandraveinberga.com/2022/11/26/imp… 18 hours ago
- Bēg ne tikai no kara, diktatūras un trūkuma sandraveinberga.com/2022/11/26/beg… 18 hours ago
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: examination of news consumption.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811114001647 Sandra Veinberg, International School of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising Management, Senior Researcher at Liepāja University, Institute of Management Sciences, Latvia. Abstract This paper examines how digital natives seek out current information in the media. … Continue reading