Translation Services in the Nordics
- After just a few weeks, the Ukrainians were already able to independently set up and operate the system. Ukrainian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Džonkojas sprādziens un krievmīļu kongress sandraveinberga.com/2023/03/22/dzo… 3 hours ago
- RT @sovietvisuals: "Latvia is victoriously marching towards communism together with the whole country." Soviet poster, 1950. https://t.co/Q… 20 hours ago
- RT @NashaCanada: Пу и Си. https://t.co/EKg543JVzy 23 hours ago
- Ben & Jerry’s Founder Is ‘Top Donor’ of Group Campaigning Against U.S. Military Support for Ukraine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: examination of news consumption.
Digital Native’s Attitude towards News Sources
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0363811114001647 Sandra Veinberg, International School of Economics and Business Administration, Faculty of Public Relations and Advertising Management, Senior Researcher at Liepāja University, Institute of Management Sciences, Latvia. Abstract This paper examines how digital natives seek out current information in the media. … Continue reading
Posted in Baltic states, Baltikum, Journalism, Mass communication, Mass Media, Media, Media research Media forskning, Nordic media research, Press, Scandinavia, Uncategorized Tagged BBC News, BledCom2014, CNN, digital native, digital natives, established habits, examination of news consumption., how young adults were accessing their news, Internet, internet newspapers, media consumption, media consumption of the young, media role has changed, Media selection, micro-blogging site Twitter, news, newspaper circulation, newspaper market, newspapers of the internet, Northern Europe, NYT, online media, people of different ages, PR, qualitative content analysis, Radio, RISEBA in Rīga, The most active newspaper readers, tradition of newspaper readership, traditional news programmes, TV, TVNET, Twitter, understanding media, University of Liepaja, Zolitūde supermarket disaster in Riga Leave a comment