Translation Services in the Nordics
- After just a few weeks, the Ukrainians were already able to independently set up and operate the system. Ukrainian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Džonkojas sprādziens un krievmīļu kongress sandraveinberga.com/2023/03/22/dzo… 3 hours ago
- RT @sovietvisuals: "Latvia is victoriously marching towards communism together with the whole country." Soviet poster, 1950. https://t.co/Q… 21 hours ago
- RT @NashaCanada: Пу и Си. https://t.co/EKg543JVzy 1 day ago
- Ben & Jerry’s Founder Is ‘Top Donor’ of Group Campaigning Against U.S. Military Support for Ukraine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: TV and video
Media as a Specific Technology of Culture. The Digital Field is Already Here.
The 10th International Conference Exploring Culture: Consumption, Organization and Communication May 17-18, 2012 Vilnius University Conference_proceedings_2012.05.12-Kaunas Sandra Veinberg: Media as a Specific Technology of Culture. The Digital Field is Already Here. The 10th International Conference Exploring Culture: Consumption, Organization and … Continue reading
Posted in Communication, Culture, Journalism, Journalistik, Mass communication, Mass Media, Media, Media research Media forskning, Nordic media research, Press, Scandinavia, Sverige, Technology Tagged Algonet, audio-visual media Sweden, audiovisual language Sweden, communication, culture, Digital Field, Internet, journalistic, Kaunas Conference 2012, Language, linguistic level, literary field, Marshall McLuhan, media, Media research, non-English language, population in Europe, reading, Reading skills, Sweden, Swedish children, technology, TV and video, visual codes, watching video, written culture Leave a comment