Translation Services in the Nordics
- After just a few weeks, the Ukrainians were already able to independently set up and operate the system. Ukrainian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Džonkojas sprādziens un krievmīļu kongress sandraveinberga.com/2023/03/22/dzo… 2 hours ago
- RT @sovietvisuals: "Latvia is victoriously marching towards communism together with the whole country." Soviet poster, 1950. https://t.co/Q… 19 hours ago
- RT @NashaCanada: Пу и Си. https://t.co/EKg543JVzy 22 hours ago
- Ben & Jerry’s Founder Is ‘Top Donor’ of Group Campaigning Against U.S. Military Support for Ukraine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: SIS Index and J-GATE.
Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe
2nd International Conference on Education, Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe 15 – 16 October 2015, Sarajevo Conference Program ◆ Stream MEDIA Book of Abstracts Is Communication Really a Food? Sandra Veinberg, Riga International School … Continue reading
Posted in Journalism, Mass communication, Mass Media, Media, Media research Media forskning Tagged 2nd International Conference on Education, Academic Journal Database, BASE, Bosnia-Herzegovina, CEEOL, CITEFACTOR, communicating, communication, Culture and Identity - New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe 15 - 16 October 2015, DOAJ, EBSCO, Epiphany, Epiphany: Journal of Transdisciplinary Studies, InfoBase, media audience, Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration (RISEBA) & Liepāja University / Latvia, Sarajevo, SIS Index and J-GATE., the literacy Leave a comment