Translation Services in the Nordics
- Germany is blocking NATO ally Estonia from giving military support to Ukraine wsj.com/articles/germa… via @WSJ 11 hours ago
- RT @TheLocalDenmark: Scientists are keeping a close watch on a recently-discovered sub-variant of the Omicron version of the Covid-19 virus… 14 hours ago
- Krievijas diktāts pasaulei Staļina stilā sandraveinberga.com/2022/01/22/kri… 21 hours ago
- RT @SkyNews: Two kidneys transplanted into human from genetically-modified pig in world-first operation news.sky.com/story/two-kidn… 2 days ago
- There's continued intense activity in and around the Baltic Sea, in reaction to the developments along the Ukraine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Some Notes on the Use of Mikhail Bakhtin’s Dialogism (Heteroglossia) as a Method in Media Text Analysis
- THE ATTITUDE OF DIGITAL NATIVES TOWARDS INTRAPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
- Unfamiliar concepts as an obstacle for critical thinking in public discussions regarding women’s rights issues in Latvia. Reflective thinking in the ‘fake news’ era
- The consequences of colonialism in Latvia during a mass migration period in Europe (2015/2016)
- „The Visualisation of News Reports: A Comparative Analysis of Newspapers in Seven Different Countries – Myths, Identities and Culture”.
Tag Archives: SIS Index and J-GATE.
2nd International Conference on Education, Culture and Identity – New Trends and Challenges in Today’s Europe 15 – 16 October 2015, Sarajevo Conference Program ◆ Stream MEDIA Book of Abstracts Is Communication Really a Food? Sandra Veinberg, Riga International School … Continue reading